Let’s make some lists of great “moments out of time.” We’ll build a “Museum of Moments.” If yours are chosen for the museum, you may win a prize! (Then again, you may not.) Please post your responses to the following topics on the class message board.
- Describe two remarkable uses of lighting or lenses that you remember.
- Name one unusual use of filmstock, if you can.
- Give us five of your favorite dialogue quotes.
- Describe five of your favorite “looks.”
- List five of your favorite memorable film actions.